In order to avoid disapointment, contact should be made with Slices of Heaven as soon as possible when the date of your function is known.When starting to design your cake the following questions will need to be answered so have a think about the following so that your cake can take shape.
1. What flavour of cake do you like / want? Do you want each tier to be a different flavour? I have made in the past ‘half and half ‘cakes – half fruit, half sponge for those who want the best of both worlds!.
2. Have you seen any designs you like that you want to include in your cake? It is useful for you to bring along to any meeting pictures to show what you like and dislike.
3. How many slices of cake do you need? Remember those who cannot make it to the day who you want to send slices to.
4. Do you want to keep the top tier of your wedding cake for a christening?
5. Do you want the cake to be served as a dessert or is it to be a taster for guests to take home or served at the end of a meal?
6. Do you have a Theme that you want to follow or a particular colour scheme in mind?
7. Decide on you budget for the cake including delivery. If a relation of a friend is paying find out how much their contribution will be.